Kizomba Advanced Vol 3
LEVEL UP ONCE MORE
NEW VARIATIONS & MUSICALITY.
9 CLASSES PACKED WITH NEW INSPIRATION AND VARIATIONS OF STEPS!
GET READY TO TAKE YOUR DANCE TO
THE NEXT LEVEL!!
Welcome to our NEW Kizomba Advanced Volume 3! We think you will love this course since its packed with many new variations of steps, steps we´ve never taught in an Online Course before! We will also analyze and practice how we can embody some of these steps to the music, so we can create an interesting and dynamic dance experience with our dance partner.
* This course is recorded at two different occasions as you will see from the way we look, so don’t be chocked if you see Ronies hair being short in one moment and long in another. The 4th class and all classes forward are recorded at the latest occasion.
1. Leaders usually do most of their steps with the follower on their right side. In this class we explore how leaders can use the same steps with the follower on both sides.
2. Cool leg sweeps on different sides, in front of each other and in shadow position, and different ways of exiting them.
3. Creative ways of getting the follower behind the leader, and cool ways of exiting the steps.
4. We need to be very clear when we change directions in our dance, especially when it happens quickly and in many directions. Here we explain how its done, and also playing with taps and flowy pivots to create a contrast in the variations.
5. This is the first time ever we teach different ways of doing elegant Tango kicks in our dance, not only for the follower but also for the leaders.
6. Crossing the legs, both for leaders and followers, has become a big trend on the dance floors, and its super cool! Here we teach the techniques behind them and also how to do them from different positions, playing with the taps and flowy pivots to be more dynamic.
7. This might not be a super advanced class stepwise, but it’s a very useful class that will surely open up your minds and make you feel creative. Since they are so accessible in most positions its easier to be musical with them, a great tool to have In your dance.
Musicality – Theory
8. Before the MAIN Musicality class (the class after this one) I wanted to analyze this song even deeper, giving you a richer preunderstanding of the music structure and where element happens. This way of breaking down the music and therefore getting into the heads of the producers and musicians who creates all the songs that we dance to, will make you improve as a dancer.
9. Musicality is what makes a dance experience interesting. In this session we will use steps from previous classes in this course and give you examples of where we can use them in the music. This will make us understand how fun doing the steps can be, not only knowing how they are done technically, but also how to embody them to the music.
SSL Enabled Secure Checkout
30 days money back guarantee
(also available in Full package deal)
✅ 9 complete classes – Packed with NEW variations of steps, steps we´ve never taught in an Online Course before. We will also analyze and practice how we can use steps from the classes to the music, so we can create an interesting and dynamic dance experience with our dance partner
✅ Music playlist – Listen to the music that are used in the classes(available on laptop,desktop).
✅ Lifetime access – You can follow the course at your own rhythm, you will have lifetime access to all the contents
✅ Free mobile app “Ronie Saleh” with Offline Mode – You can watch the videos inside the course on any mobile device even when NOT connected to the Internet. Download App Store or Google Play.
✅ Join Facebook Group “Ronie Saleh Dance Community” – Socialise, find practice partners, share inspiration, get support.
✅ 30-Day Money Back Guarantee – No risk, complete satisfaction for you. Read more…
ONE TIME FEE
SSL Enabled Secure Checkout
30 days money back guarantee
100% Satisfaction guaranteed
Not completely satisfied within 30 days?
You get your money back
That's my promise!
My mission has always been to give my students a deeper knowledge and awareness so they can take their dance to the next level. Read the reviews below of students who have taken the course and who share their opinion about it.
Satisfaction of students is very important to us, so if you for any reason don’t feel satisfied with the course, you get your money back within 30 days.
To get a refund please send me a message through the chatbot that pops up explaining why you don’t like it to
What My Students Say
Do I get a certificate?
Standard student’s courses do not offer a certificate.
Participants of the Instructors' Course DO GET a certificate after a successful exam via video call after completing the course. Certified instructors will also be recognised on the website confirming their official status.
Can I ask questions?
Of course! On each course page you will find a comments section where you can ask your questions if you need clarification or more info on anything related to the content.
How can I use the mobile app?
The Ronie Saleh mobile app is available for members only. When you purchase a course you will receive information about downloading and using the app. For each course you buy enables you to see your course on the app. Each course has its own connection to the app so it can appear on the app automatically. The "Ronie Saleh" mobile app is available to download at appstore or android store. The same login to the app is as you would login through the website on any device!
I attend kizomba/bachata classes in person. Will these lessons help?
Absolutely. There’s nothing like having an arsenal of lessons available to you whenever you want to practice or check to see if your technique is right. The videos you take of your instructors at the end of class often don’t have detailed step-by-step breakdowns, and it’s easy to forget things. These online lessons serve as an excellent supplement and you can watch them anytime.
How do you process payments?
We accept payments via PayLike and Paypal, some of the world’s most trusted payment technologies. They’re completely secure and we don’t store any of your information.
Do you offer refunds?
We are extremely confident in our lessons, so we offer a no-risk 30 day money back guarantee. If you’re not satisfied for any reason just contact us and we will sort it out for you. To improve our online courses we would appreciate feedback from you on what we could to better for future courses.
Note: refunds can take 5-10 business days for the money to reach you (it’s just how the banking system works). We also have to deduct the payment fees from the refund sent to you.
Do I need a credit card to purchase?
No! We also use Paypal so your payments can come directly from your PayPal account. Also, some debit cards can function as credit cards and we also accept those. We do preefer creditcard payment as it has lower fees than paypal